Superior Moving & Storage are business movers that have been providing superior service in this area for four generations.
We understand that your business is important to you. The time and money you have invested to make it a success is of the highest priority. You can’t trust just anyone when it comes to moving your business to a new location. Whether it’s across town or across the country, we will provide a crew of experts committed to making it a hassle-free experience for you.
Market forecasts show the long term industry outlook and future growth trends. The five-year forecast projects both short-term and long-term trends. Read more here.
Moving your business, office or warehouse can be challenging. There are numerous steps and issues to consider, even if you’re just moving across the street – you have files, office furniture, electronics and more that have to make the move. Some items, such as decorative artwork and computers, need to be treated with the utmost care.
Business movers Kansas City
Superior Moving & Storage has devised a system that will make your business move less complicated and stressful. Here are a few tips and suggestions:
- First of all, plan ahead! Contact your business movers as far in advance as possible to schedule your move. Consider delegating the planning stage to a competent and qualified staff member to work with your movers organizing and planning so you don’t have to take important time away from running the company. With advance planning, you can make sure that your move date works with your ongoing work projects.
- Moving your business is a prime opportunity for ‘cleaning house’ – sort and purge, disposing of anything that you no longer need or want. Be sure to properly dispose of any confidential or hazardous material. Instruct your employees to clean out their desks and workstations prior to moving.
- Packing can also be delegated to your employees. Assign them specific tasks and make sure they know how to do it the right way. Your mover might be able to do this for you if needed.
- Let all your clients, vendors, customers and other contacts know that you are moving and where and how they can find you. Giving plenty of advance notice ensures no loss of business or unanticipated problems.
Superior Moving & Storage business movers have perfected a comprehensive approach to planning and performance that is designed to give our customers the smoothest move possible, at the best possible price. Our crews are trained to handle these types of moves and will work with you to create a custom moving solution that fits your company’s needs.
You Can Depend On Us
With comprehensive pre-planning and organization, we excel as business movers in Kansas City.
- Accurate, timely estimates and billing;
- A wide range of extra services and specialized materials, including:
- Color-coded labels
- Detailed packing techniques & tips
- Padding of door jambs, furniture, etc.
- Masonite sheets to protect flooring
- Special platforms, ramps, carts, and material handling equipment
- Complete range of cartons, padding and other supplies
- On-site origin and destination supervision
- Installation services
- Safe, secure, convenient storage facilities
- Expert long-distance moving services, in cooperation with Wheaton Van Lines, Superior has been an authorized agent for Wheaton since 1947.
- Exclusive Customer Bill of Rights – your written assurance of getting the best possible move for the best possible price.
If you need to store all those boxes of files and records, Superior Moving & Storage has the perfect solution for you. We offer expert record retention, storage and warehousing and have been doing so for over 100 years. Yes, that’s right – since 1914, the Lynch family-owned and operated business has provided safe, secure and convenient record storage for this area.
Kansas City, MO 64108