The home movers of Superior Moving & Storage bring a level of competence and professionalism that is unsurpassed in the Kansas City area.
Superior Moving & Storage is deeply committed to operating their home movers business with honesty, integrity and hard work. Our dedication to providing high-quality service to our customers began more than 100 years ago when the business was purchased by our patriarch, John T. Lynch (then Fire Chief of Kansas City). The business operated out of the Lynch family home with just a horse and a wagon.
Later, with the purchase of two trucks, the business acquired a new location at 2715 Prospect. With the firm belief that he could build an organization that would provide better quality and value for his customers, John never looked back. Over the years, descendants of John Lynch have continued to expand, acquiring more trucks, increasing our customer base and staff. changing location several times.
Highlights of Our History
- 1948 – Superior became an agent for Wheaton Van Lines.
- 1961 – Fleet now included 40 trucks and vans and a 98,000 square foot storage warehouse.
- 1979 – The fourth generation of the Lynch family assumed control of the company.
- 1984 – Superior Moving Service, Inc. (out of 350 agents in the nation) became Wheaton Van Lines “Agent of the Year.”
- 1988 – Qualified as a Women-Owned Business Enterprises (WBE) minority status (Wheaton Van Lines largest Mid-western agency).
- 1991 – Expanded warehouse to 120,000 square feet. Now Wheaton’s 7th largest agent and again a “Million Dollar Medallion Agency”.
- 1994, 1995 and 1996 – Achieved designation as a “Quality Agent” in recognition of our efforts to increase and maintain quality standards in all areas of our business.
- 1999 – Expanded warehouse size to over 200,000 square feet.
- 2004 – Developed Inventory Management System (IMS) device for all warehouse operations.
- 2006 – GSA Schedule Holder. (Government Supply Award Schedules – long-term government-wide contracts).
- 2010 – Implemented a full-service installation division.
- 2015 – Celebrated 100 years in business on August 25, 2015!
Since the beginning of our home movers business in 1914, with only a horse and a wagon, John’s vision has grown to be one of North American Van Lines’ largest agents and the fastest growing agent family.
It is the fundamental desire of everyone in our company to continue to provide excellent service in the home movers industry.
A company is only as good as its employees and the staff at Superior Moving & Storage, home movers in Kansas City go above and beyond in contributing to our successful business.
The People Behind the Success of Superior Moving & Storage:
- Fourth generation descendant, Ceil Lynch, has more than 20 years experience providing proactive leadership as our CEO and President.
- Judy Love has proven her dedication for more than 50 years as Executive Vice President!
- John Keenan has provided his valuable services for more than 13 years as COO Vice President.
- Debby Allmon, Vice President.
- Gabe Kaniger brings more than 20 years experience in his position of Director Revenue & Accounting.
- Teresa Kilmer is our Manager of Human Resources & Payroll with more than 5 years experience.
- Charles Bruce, our Local Operations Manager, has more than 25 years experience.
- Curtis King is our competent Warehouse Installation Manager.
- Gary Blaylock is a Project Manager with over 20 years experience.
- George Noth, Project Coordinator.
- Ashleigh Ritchie, Administrative Assistant.
- Brett Goranflo, Business Development
- John Rutledge, Business Development
- Tom Keenan, Residential Sales Manager
- Geary Lynch, more than 40 years of dedication to the company.
Superior Moving and Storage is one of the most reputable home movers in Kansas City. We will be happy to answer your questions. For an honest, reliable moving experience, whether it’s local, long-distance or international, contact us at Superior Moving & Storage. We can move you across town, across the state, or out of the country. For a no cost, no obligation estimate for home movers in Kansas City, fill out the quick quote form on our website and one of our customer service representatives will contact you promptly.
Complete, Personalized Programs Save You Money, Time and Hassle.
CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY